since 1996 - EXCALIBUR FACILITY SERVICES - 941-677-8188
"Our practice is very busy and we require a reliable cleaning service. I must say, Excalibur is the best. The owners are very interested in communication . They always make sure that we, as the client, are happy. Regular maintenance is kept up on along with carpet cleaning and stripping and waxing of tile floors. They really attend to our every need. They also hold their employees to the same high standard. I can highly recommend them to anyone looking for superior service. Lisa Fargo - Family Practice manager FVFP
In today's world of health care, image is a legitimate concern. The perception that patients, staff, regulatory agencies, and the community have of your facility is crucial to their confidence in your organization. Properly cleaned and maintained floors, immaculate public restrooms, orderly supply closets, and sparkling windows all convey Excalibur's commitment to providing a well-managed and safe environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
The use of proper training such as the Tuway training videos & utilizing microfiber technology, help prevent cross contamination.
- Our germicidal detergent, is EPA registered & effective against a wide variety of bacteria such as Staph, Salmonella, and Pseudomonas, HBV, VRE, HIV-1, and fungi. Simultaneously cleans, disinfects and deodorizes floors, walls, toilet fixtures, counters, mirrors & non-invasive equipment.
No Cross contamination
- Frequent changing of color coded micro fiber cloths and flat mops stop the spread of germs and eliminate cross contamination.
- Trained crews and superior cleaning products and processes all combine to attack bacteria and destroy it where it breeds. We pay special attention to high touch areas such as faucets, towel dispensers, flush handles and push plates so that nothing is left to chance.
Floor Care Programs
- Our multiple cleaning processes and proactive carpet and hard floor care program work jointly to keep carpets and floors fresh, clean and germ free, reflecting well on you and your patients.
- Fewer chemicals means less damage to the environment; we even offer a certified green clean program at your request.
- Our four filter back pack vacuums remove dirt to .3 microns (HEPA quality) and keep it out of the air quietly and more efficiently.
- Our company uses the nationally recognized training system ?Building Blocks?. The program is designed to teach principles of adult learning & how to use our training material, through learning modules & industry specific client concerns.
- All cleaning teams wear uniforms and prominently displayed I/D badges.
"Excalibur has provided quality-cleaning services to our Medical Center for years. The communications system that you provide is very useful & something that I had never seen before. I would recommend your team without reservation."
Carol L. Walker, BSHA
Business Clinic Manager
Proudly servicing Charlotte, Lee, Sarasota Counties and many surrounding cities!
Southwest Florida in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Englewood, Boca Grande, North Port, Sarasota, Venice, Bradenton, Placida,